Day Trip From Fez to Middle Atlas and Berber Cave Excursion
Fez to Middle Atlas and Berber Cave ExcursionOverview:
Starting from your hotel in Fez to Middle Atlas & Berber cave tour in a comfortable, air-conditioned vehicle to Enjoy the Middle Atlas Day Trip From fez.
Our first stop is in Imouzzer, first charming village between Fes and Ifrane to enjoy fresh air, before moving together to Azrou, authentic Berber village where locals still having life in tent & caves . At Azrou town we See houses with their classic green painted doors , windows and glazed tiles.
Next , We inspire our visit to caves ; especially Mama Aicha cave which built around three hundred years ago ,we’ enjoy talking with local people with translation from driver to understand extra information about Berber culture , life , & tradition . Nearby is best oldest – cedar forest in Morocco and Africa too , where we benefit from the cool, quiet surroundings of this beautiful region.
Catch a quick glimpse of Berbery apes leaping from the higher branches and swinging through the trees. drinking tea with nomadic Berber family in tent ; sit with them in Berber carpet to ask Questions to discover more about their tradition ,culture & way of life. After that, we explore Ifrane ” little Switzerland” to enjoy flower-lined paths and the French-style architecture of this quaint little ski resort (5,463 ft / 1,665 m in elevation).
Drive around 15 kilometers from Ifrane for Free beautiful stretch of water ” lake Dayit Awa” that offers an extraordinary natural landscape & it’s an ideal place to stroll & relax in front of charm lake.
During our tour your driver will guided you for lunch in a traditional restaurant and help you with shopping if you would like to purchase some of the local arts and crafts. Your tour end back to Fes Medina in late afternoon.
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Visit the most important monuments : Benefit of the historical view, Discover the secret places
- Entrance historical sites : A key to visit the private spaces & enjoy fresh air
- discover the Barbary apes leaping from the higher branches
- Explore high up Berber village in Atlas Mountains
- Explore Berber cave enjoy time with local to discover life of Berber.
- stroll through lovely cedar forest
- visits to local Berber artisans & producers and
- lunch at very traditional restaurant : high Quality in a simple place what to