2 DAYS SAHARA DESERT TOUR FROM FEZ TO MARRAKESH
1st DAY: Fez – Atlas Mountains – Ziz Valley – Merzouga desert
- Sahara desert trip from Fez to Marrakesh via Sahara desert, our desert trip from Fez start in the morning from your Hotel, we will pick up you from the lobby and drive to Sahara desert via
• Ifrane: known as Morocco’s Switzerland because of its Alpine chalet-styled architecture and aspect
• Ceder forest: where the famous Barbary Apes, actually macaque monkeys, will be eager to share your lunch, in the heart of their natural habitat (not available always).
• Atlas Mountains: that are said to hold up the sky, winding your way through forested peaks, twisting mountain streams and gushing springs and spectacular, jagged walls of rock.
• Ziz Valley: Valley of palm trees and whole year is green, will stop for minutes here to enjoy it and take some pictures.
• Arfoud: is the gate to Merzouga desert known by fossils, marble and date fruits (best place to shop these three things if you’re interesting)
- Late afternoon, we will arrival the Sahara desert and start your camel trekking with local guide to enjoy special sunset in the middle of the dunes then by camels to your luxury desert camp for an incredible overnight, campfire, local music and more
You can check the best things to do in Merzouga desert here!
2nd DAY: Merzouga desert – High Atlas Mountains – Marrakesh
Awake up early morning for:
• Leave the desert
On the road, you’re going have quick stops for coffee, use bathroom or a pictures.
As well, note that time for stops and things to see is depends on the season as in winter the day time is so short and summer is long so you can have more time and maybe add a place to explore like a Kasbah, today will be long drive then yesterday as the distance is long so we recommend to have the 3 days desert tour instead (add a night in the middle between Marrakesh and Sahara Desert).
Our services end by dropping off you in the door of your Hotel.