4 days Marrakesh - Sahara desert - Marrakesh
1st Day : Marrakesh – High Atlas – Telouat Kasbah – Ait Ben Haddou – Ounila Valley – Ouarzazate
Your desert trip start from the door of your Hotel and depart to Ouarzazate going through the High Atlas mountains. In our way, we´ll enjoy:
- Beautifual views from the vehicule.
- Stop for the best views to enjoy it and take some memorable pictures.
- Explore Telouat Kasbah
- Ounila Valley
- Explore Ait Benhaddou kasbah
- Studio films in Ouarzazate (Africa hollywood)
After visiting all above, we will head to your Hotel for tonight, it include dinner too.
2nd Day : Ouarzazate – Draa Valley – Merzouga Desert – Camel ride and night in the Berber tent
After breakfast we´ll depart towards:
- Draa Valley where you can see one of the longest rivers in Morocco.
- Make some stops to take pictures and enjoy the view of the spectacular Kasbahs and Berber villages that dot the road as well as the beauties of the Draa valley.
- You´ll have some free time for lunch in Nkob or Alnif.
- We´ll reach the wonderful Merzouga dunes. “Desert of powdery sand dunes”.
- We´ll change there our motorized transportation for one of animal traction to go inside the heart of the the desert.
- When we reach the desert camp, we accommodate comfortable tents.
- Music around Campfire by staff after dinner.
- Dinner and night in the Berber tent under a beautiful starry sky.
- Your camp will be Dihya Desert Camp or similar
3rd Day : Merzouga Desert – Rissani Market – Erfoud Fossil’s – Todra Gorges – Dadés Valley
“Date with the sunrise” If you are In the middle of the desert, waking up early is a “must do” to contemplate the most spectacular sunrise you´ve ever seen at the top of a dune close to the camp and enjoy this landscape that is a gift of nature Then we return to the Camp for breakfast then we go to:
- Rissani where we`ll visit the market place (market days: Tuesday, Thursday and Sunday),
- We continue then to Erfoud where we can visit the manufactures of fossilized marble.
- 2hours-30mins later we´ll reach Todra Gorges. The course of the river has carved out cliff-sided canyon and it´s because of its beauty and the high rock sides that´s very popular among climbers.
- A short walk through the gorges is very advisable to better appreciate the beauty of the landscape.
- Last stop in Dades valley, also known as the figs valley going through Boumalne Dades we`ll stop for views and at the “monkey legs”.
Arrive your Hotel in Dades Valley to relax and overnight that includes dinner & breakfast.
4th Day : Dades Valley – Roses Valley – High Atlas Mountains – Marrakesh
After breakfast in Hotel, from there we can:
- Appreciate the great number of kasbahs and the scenic characteristics of each one.
- Then we continue by a road dot with different kasbahs of touristic interest.
- We`ll get to Ouarzazate to visit the Kasbah of Taourirt, old residence of the Glaoui or Marrakesh pasha. And if you are interested we can visit the cinema studios or the cinema museum.
- Start our way back to Marrakech going through the mountain port of Tizi Ntichka with some stops to take pictures.
- Here we leave back the moon landscape to reach another view full of colors.
We`ll get to Marrakech late afternoon or ealry evening, take you to your hotel and end of our services.